New Delhi: People between the ages of 15 and 18 are expected to be vaccinated from January 3, 2022, and can register their details on the Govt site from January 1.
In the country Omicron As the spread of the virus increased, the federal government decided to vaccinate the booster dose and vaccinate children. Addressing the people last Saturday, Prime Minister Modi announced that from January 3, 2022, the 15- to 18-year-olds will be vaccinated and from the 10th, the precautionary dose vaccine will be given to those over 60 years of age who have epilepsy.
“The vaccine will be given to 15- to 18-year-olds from January 3, 2022,” RS Sharma, head of the Govt site, told reporters today. This age group can register their details on the Govt site from January 1st. A facility has been developed for this.
This age group can register with Aadhar card. If some people do not have an Aadhar card, they can make a reservation with the identity card issued by the school, ”he said
The covax vaccine is only available for the 15- to 18-year-old age group. The Zygote-D vaccine of Zydus Ketila has been approved by the Drug Administration of India but has not yet been implemented. It is estimated that about 7 to 8 crore people in the 15- to 18-year-old age group will be vaccinated
How to register on Goin’s site? – Here is the method …
- You can download Govin Activity on your mobile or go to Govin site (cowin.gov.in.).
- Click the Register button on the homepage
- Enter the 10 digit mobile number and click on the OTP button.
- The OTP number will be sent to the registered mobile number
- You can register your name, ID card details or reference number, student ID card number.
- Once all is registered, registration on the Goin site is complete
- After verifying your details on the Govt site, you will need to register a slot for the vaccine.