- Buyable Price Level : Rs.54.60
- Expected movement in the stock: Rs.60.60
- Level at which stop loss should be adjusted : Rs.51.60
Technical Analysis: NMDC Steel (BSE : 543768, NSE : NSLNISP) A breakout from the ‘Cup and Handle’ pattern is evident on the stock’s chart. It is a sign that we can move forward. It is also noticeable that the share transaction is increasing. The stock is trading above important moving average (EMA) levels. Bonanza Portfolio Technical Research Analyst Drumil Withlani indicated that positive crossover in MACD indicator is evident and auspicious.
- Buyable price level: Rs.246
- Expected movement in the stock: Rs.278
- Level at which stop loss should be adjusted : Rs.235
Technical Analysis: Breakout surge after long-term stabilization phase Power Grid Corporation (BSE : 532898, NSE : POWERGRID) can be seen on the stock’s daily chart. The stock is above important moving average levels. This indicates a positive trend,” said Rupak Dey, senior technical analyst at LKP Securities.
- Price level at which the share can be bought: Rs.575
- Expected movement in the stock: Rs.615
- Level at which stop loss should be adjusted : 555 Rs
Technical Analysis : LG Equipments (BSE : 522074, NSE : ELGIEQUIP) A breakout jump from a rising channel pattern is visible on the stock’s chart. A positive factor is the high number of stock transactions during this period. Bonanza Portfolio Technical Research Analyst Drumil Vithlani said that the stock is trading above the short-term moving average (20 EMA) levels and is also a positive sign.
(Disclaimer: The recommendation for stock investment is given by the brokerage firms on their own. Times Internet has no role in this. Stock investment is subject to the profit and loss potential of the market. Before investing in stocks, you can seek guidance from SEBI approved analysts.)