In Del Avi: Hamas has reported that 200 people have been killed overnight in an Israeli attack on Gaza as the war that began on October 7 continues.
The war between Gaza’s Hamas forces and Israel’s army, which started on October 7, has been going on for more than 30 days. The Israeli army, which has been carrying out air strikes, has entered Gaza and is carrying out a ground attack. The Israeli army has been targeting shelters, hospitals and ambulances in Gaza.
As the war intensifies, the condition of the people there worsens. America, India and other countries have expressed their full support to Israel. As Israel’s offensive escalates, so does Arab unrest. Hundreds of family members of captives and missing persons are protesting outside Israel’s parliament.
In this situation, Hamas has issued a sensational announcement. In that, 200 people were killed overnight in Israel’s attack on Gaza. Many others are still trapped under the rubble. The death toll only covers the northern part of the Gaza Strip, it said.
Commenting on the war, Pope Francis said, “I am thinking of the terrible situation in Palestine and Israel where so many people are losing their lives. Stop in the name of God.”
Meanwhile, Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi has accused the US of encouraging Israel to kill Palestinians in the Gaza Strip.
Only 48 hours! – When Israeli military spokesman Daniel Hagari met with reporters, “There is no longer any north or south in Gaza. The entire Gaza is divided into two. We have surrounded Gaza. “Within 48 hours, Israeli forces will enter Gaza City,” he warned.
Gaza has been cut off for the 3rd time in a month. More than 9,700 Palestinians have been killed so far in the Hamas-Israel conflict. More than 4000 of them are children. 1,400 people died in Israel. It is noteworthy that 242 people were taken hostage by Hamas forces.