Also Read: There is no five paisa in hand, the country is ready to roam even after working; Two students set out on a walking trip
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 9 percent of recent cases across the US are BA.4.6 This variant is found in many other countries.
BA.4.6 is the successor of Omicron’s BA.4 variant. It was first detected in South Africa in January 2022. It has since spread worldwide with the BA.5 variant. This variant has not yet been reported to cause more severe symptoms. However, it is more spreadable than other variants.
Also Read: Thiruvananthapuram SBI employee commits suicide by jumping from bank building
1. BA.4’s successor BA.4.6 was first discovered in South Africa in January this year.
2. This subtype can be recombined in nature.
3. Similar to BA.4 is BA.4.6.
4. This is also expected in subvariant BA.4.6 as Omicron infection is usually less severe than in previous variants.
5. Like omicron subtypes, BA.4.6 is proliferative.
6.BA.4.6 Spreads more rapidly in early stages of infection.
The son drew the picture of his parents who died 21 years ago on rice plants