khaskhabar.com : Saturday, 07 January 2023 10:29 AM
San Francisco | Tech giant Apple has no plans to launch the fourth generation iPhone SE next year. The Mac Rumors report quoted analyst Ming-Chi Kuo as saying that the iPhone maker has informed suppliers that it has scrapped plans to release the iPhone SE smartphone in 2024.
Kuo claimed that the tech giant intended to launch its first in-house 5G processor in the fourth-generation iPhone SE, but it is no longer expected as the device has been cancelled.
Instead he said that it is expected that Apple will continue to rely on Qualcomm for 5G chips in 2024, including the iPhone 16 series.
He also said that the iPhone maker planned to test the 5G chip in the iPhone SE model to ensure that the real-world performance was acceptable.
Meanwhile, last month Kuo said the company would cancel or postpone mass production of the iPhone SE 4 planned for 2024.
My latest poll indicates that Apple will cancel or postpone mass production plans for 2024 iPhone SE 4, he tweeted.(IANS)
read this also – Click to read the news of your state / city before the newspaper