For colleges of arts and sciences Entrance Exam Central to the question of Tamil Nadu MPs that the Central Government has no plan to place and that the NEET examination will be held as planned Associate Minister of Health Has responded.
Members of Parliament in the Lok Sabha Tamilachchi Thangapandian and Ravi kumar Raised the following questions:
* Does the federal government have any plans to cancel NEET and similar entrance exams due to the threat of corona epidemic and its third wave?
* If so, please provide details. If not, give reasons.
* Perhaps if the government decides to conduct examinations in schools and colleges, what are the standard guidelines that the government will develop in the coming months for the health and survival of teachers, staff and students in schools and educational institutions?
* Like the entrance exam conducted for medical study Art And for science courses Entrance Exam Does the government have a plan to run? If so give its details.
Had raised questions.
In a written reply, Bharathi Praveen Pawar, Union Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare, said:
* NEET selection will not be canceled.
* NEED undergraduate and postgraduate examinations for the year 2021 are scheduled to be held on September 11, 2021 and September 12, 2021 respectively.
* The following additional safety measures are proposed to follow corona safety procedures:
i The number of examination centers across the country has been increased to avoid crowds of exam writers and long distance travel.
ii. Admission cards issued to the candidates will have an e-pass for easy travel.
iii. Entering and exiting the examination centers will be taken care of without congestion.
iv. Temperature will be tested for all students. Those found to be above normal temperature will be allowed to write the exam in an isolated separate room.
v. Wearing a face mask is mandatory. A safety kit containing a face shield, shield and sanitizer will also be provided.
vi. Steps will be taken to control the crowd outside the examination center.
* Art And examinations for science are conducted by the respective universities or state governments.
Thus stated in that reply.