Bank of Baroda: Banks give lavish gifts even during the festive season. While the offers are pouring in from one side, on the other hand, they are increasing the interest income of the depositors. Bank of Baroda, another public sector bank, recently gave good news to its customers. It has announced to increase interest rates on fixed deposits. This has also brought the increased interest rates into effect. Let’s know the details of the new interest rates of this bank.
- Gifts that overflow banks during the festive season
- Good news for depositors as interest rates rise
- Interest rates increased in Bank of Baroda
- The bank has increased interest rates on fixed deposits
These new rates have been announced by Bank of Baroda on its official website. Bank of Baroda has said that it will increase the interest rates by up to 0.20 percent. These interest rates have increased on FDs below Rs.2 crore. Bank of Baroda has made these new interest rates effective from 13th of this month. Customers will get interest in the range of 3 percent to 5.65 percent on fixed deposits with a tenure of 7 days to 10 years. Also, Bank of Baroda offers an additional 0.50 percent interest to senior citizens.
Bank of Baroda new interest rates..
- For 7 days to 14 days FD.. 3 percent interest
- For 15 days to 45 days FD.. 3 percent interest
- For 46 days to 90 days FD.. 4 percent interest
- 91 days to 180 days FD.. 4 percent interest
- 4.65 percent interest rate for 181 days to 270 days FD
- 4.65 percent interest rate for tenure of 271 days to less than a year
- Interest rate for one year is 5.50 percent
- For 1 year to 400 days FD… 5.50 percent
- 5.50 percent for a period of 400 days to two years
- For two to three year FDs…. 5.55 percent
- 5.65 percent for three to five year FDs
- 5.65 percent for five to ten year FD
Also Read: Heavy fall.. Gold prices fell to 4-month lows
Read latest Business News and Telugu News
Subscribe to Economic Times Prime for exclusive Economic Times articles to stay in-depth on over 20 sectors.
Telugu News App: Download Telugu Samaam App for AP, Telangana Latest Updates, National, International, Education, Business, Cinema, Spiritual, Sports, Viral Stories.