The boy was electrocuted while flying a kite and died. This tragic incident took place in Raipalli Tanda of Mogudampalli mandal of Medak district. There was deep sadness locally. Children and adults are flying kites in the background of Sankranti festival. Rahul from Raipalli Thanda also flew a kite with his friends. However, the moth fell from the air and got stuck in the electric wires. Not knowing that the electric shock would come, the child tried to remove his kite with an iron rod. He got an electric shock and fell from the top of the slab. His parents took him to a local hospital as he was seriously injured. Rahul died while receiving treatment there. The death of the child caused great sadness in the house during the festival.
The festival of Sankranti is here and everyone is busy flying kites, whether young or old. There is also a danger of slipping from the top of buildings by falling into the craze of moths. In the process of removing the kites stuck to the current poles, some children are exposed to accidents. In this background, it is the responsibility of the adults to look after the children. Otherwise such tragedies are inevitable during the festival.