Check the results of the draws here
State Lotteries and Betting and of the ELEVEN on Wednesday, September 20, 2023. Check all the results of the different daily games. Bonoloto Result
The Bonoloto has left the following combination of numbers as the winner:
04 05 07 10 41 48. He 44 is the winning complementary number, while the refund corresponds to the 9.
Result of the ONCE Daily Coupon
The winning number of the Daily Coupon of the National Organization of the Spanish Blind, which grants 35,000 euros to the winner, corresponds this Wednesday, September 20 to
74640. The special prize of 500,000 euros is for the series 040 of the same winning number. Refunds are for numbers 7 and 0. ONCE Triplex Results
The three daily draws for the ONCE Triplex corresponding to Wednesday have left the following numbers as winners: in the first draw (10:00 a.m.),
880; of the second (12.00 hours), 212; and from the third (21.15), to the number 619. Super ONCE result
The Super ONCE has awarded the following combinations:
10:00 a.m. draw:
01 02 04 07 09 28 35 36 41 43 44 51 52 62 65 66 68 70 75 76 12:00 p.m. draw:
08 13 15 32 34 37 42 43 44 48 49 52 53 55 58 59 61 66 77 78 Draw at 9:15 p.m.: 01 02 04 06 10 12 16 17 19 26 30 32 44 59 61 62 65 74 79 80
The Daily Coupon of the National Organization of the Spanish Blind is the longest running draw of this national organization. Players purchase a ticket for 2 euros that contains a five-digit number, and each ticket has a special serial number. If the first one is correct, the prize is 35,000 euros, which rises to 500,000 for those players who correctly match the series of the same number. There are also smaller prizes through the ‘Win on both sides’ system: the first and last four digits win prizes, as do the three, two and one first and last digits of the winning number.
The ONCE Triplex and the Super ONCE are drawn daily at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., and 9:15 p.m. In the first, a bet of 0.50 euros is placed on a three-digit number that, if correct, awards 150 euros. In the second, 5 to 11 numbers are chosen from 1 to 80. In each draw, 20 numbers are drawn. The amount won depends on the bet placed. The maximum prize to be won in this game is one million euros, if you bet on 11 numbers and all 11 are correct.
The Bonoloto is drawn from Monday to Saturday at 9:15 p.m., and is one of the most played in Spain due to its affordable price. It consists of choosing six numbers from 1 to 49, to which a refund is randomly assigned. To play it is necessary to make at least two bets of 0.50 euros each. The simple mode allows you to place between one and eight bets per ticket, while the multiple mode allows you to choose up to 11 numbers per bet.
The operation of this game is very similar to that of the Primitiva, its price being lower than that of the latter. This has an impact on the prizes, which are also smaller, since the money allocated to prizes corresponds to 55% of the total collection, with the remaining 45% going to the State coffers.
WARNING: The laSexta.com website is not responsible if this news contains any errors or omissions. Warning users who consult laSexta.com that the only valid official list of the draw is the one made public by the National Organization of the Spanish Blind (ONCE) or the State Lotteries and Betting website (LAE).