- Hero Nitin Latest Interview
- Nitin coming forward to the audience with a Czech film
- Grand release on February 26th
- Different concept movie directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti
How did the movie ‘Check’ start?
– ‘Bhishma’ accepted ‘check’ at the same time as the movie was accepted. With the idea of making a commercial film, a different film, I said OK to this film. ‘Bhishma’ was released last year. Filming for ‘Check’ was later delayed by the arrival of Lockdown.
When did you feel like doing different movies and experiments?
– After ‘Srinivasa Kalyanam’! With the arrival of three flops, I decided to do one commercial movie and another different movie. Chandrasekhar is a master of making different films, so he accepted the ‘check’.
What did Chandrasekhar say when he said ‘check’ script, your character?
– First tells a different story. That script line is good. We traveled for two months. However, he was not so confident about the script. I did not have that much confidence. Bring back the gap for two months and say ‘check’ script. Loved it instantly as the line said. Much of the story takes place in prison. Songs No. No romantic, no comedy tracks.
The original, Kathenti?
– Aditya’s life journey is ‘check’. He is a prisoner in prison. How did you learn chess and become a grandmaster? Is a movie. I loved the climax when Chandrasekhar Yeletigaru told the story. Lost 15 Minutes Highlight. The Yeletigari mark appears all over there.
Very confident to see the new Nitin!
– Yes. My acting is new. Everyone likes it. The movie was watched by many. Hundreds watched, hundreds loved. Everyone said goodbye.
Since most of the movie takes place in jail, have you prepared anything specifically for the character?
– None. Follow what anyone says when you go to the set. ‘Bhishma’ and ‘Rang De’ were a bit jovial on the sets. The ‘check’ was only on the set. The prisoner character in the prison was so set the whole atmosphere was dark. Taking a shot, then going sideways and sitting comfortably … that’s it!
Do research when new characters are made! You?
– I do not. Follow my directors. What the directors say … it will follow. All the directors are good.
Rajamouli spoke highly of you at the pre-release function. How do you feel?
– It Feels Great. Great to get compliments from a great director like Rajamouli.
Are you doing a dual role in the movie? If you watch the trailer …
– No no. My single roll. There is a flashback part. It appears in colorful costumes.
Experience working with Priya Prakash Warrior?
– Very nice. This is her first film in Telugu. Very well acted.
What about Rakul Preet Singh?
– Actually … thanks to Rakul. He played the role of a lawyer in the film. For himself, there are no songs between me. There is no romantic track. Came forward to act in a good character. Played an important role in the film.
He made his film debut at Bhavya Creations. Working Experience in this banner?
– Great to produce such a movie. This is not a regular movie. Different movie. Such movies can cost money. However, o put ten coats or some. But, Anand Prasad, who produced the film with a huge budget, is great. I want the movie to play well and make good money.
Re-recording is important for a movie like ‘Check’. How did Kalyani Malik do it?
– Taking the movie to the next level with re-recording. He gave such good music.
Would you have taken more in the first week when the film shooting started?
– Yes. Yelletigari style of film making is different. Took a week to understand. Even if it takes more then. Then did it easily. After ‘Jayam’, it was this film that took all the highs. There is no such thing as item songs, romantic songs, comedy episodes. The film has content throughout. People in Lockdown watched different movies on OTT. They also want different movies. Surely I think people will like this movie. The idea is to make a sequel to this movie. If you watch the climax, you will understand.
Didn’t making this movie seem risky?
– Two years ago but what a risk! Now the audience is watching Different movies, new content on OTT. ‘Prologue’, ‘surge’ played. There are fans for such movies.
First movie after marriage! Adi is a content oriented movie. Planned and done?
– No plan. Even if the movie admits before the wedding. The movie was delayed due to lockdown. There is no such planning.
This is the movie that will be released after the wedding. How excited you are. How excited is the wife?
– I have no excitement. If the movie is played, it is called Luck. If she does not play, she is called bad luck. As such, he has some tension.
What did your wife say after watching the movie teaser and trailer?
– He liked it very much.
Want to share movies with him?
– No. Don’t talk about movies. There will be no movie or story discussions between us. It’s a different life, it’s a different life!
How is married life?
– Same! There is no big difference for me. Shalini used to come and go home before the wedding. Feeling he’s always home after marriage. I have nothing new except being a member of the house.
They are the Doctors Family, your Actors Family …
– Actor and Doctor … well synced. If I had any illness, I would go to the doctor earlier. Now you can call the in-laws and ask.
Interested in making multistarrer films?
– There is. If the opportunity arises … my first choice is Pawan Kalyan. When will that chance come? Waiting for that to happen.
Every one of your films will have a mention of Pawan Kalyan. And, in this movie?
– It does not have that scope. It is not good to put a photo of Pawan in jail.
Your next movies?
– ‘Rang De’ has completed filming. The shooting of ‘Andhadhun’ remake is half over. The release dates of these two films have been announced. Will start shooting ‘Power Peta’ in May. If possible, we plan to release the film in December. Accepted another movie. The present ones will be told about when they are released.