The incident took place on Wednesday night in Mandaveli area of Chennai when a fire broke out from a two-wheeler traveling on the road. With this, the motorists going on that route were suddenly startled. The motorist narrowly escaped the accident. A man named Arun Ramalingam, who was driving the cart, immediately left the bike and went away with injuries. The vehicle was completely engulfed in flames when fire crews and fire engines arrived. Passers-by on the way were horrified by the incident. There was a brief disruption to vehicular traffic. There have been recent incidents of batteries in electric bikes exploding and catching fire. Also, it is known that a Royal Enfield vehicle caught fire in the town of Anantapur in the month of April. The bike was parked in front of the temple. A young man named Ravichandra came to Nettikanti Anjaneyaswamy Darshan from Guntakal Mandal in Mysore, Karnataka with his newly purchased Royal Enfield bike. The incident took place about 400 km from there without stopping anywhere and then went to Swami Darshan. There are many causes of fires on bikes or electric vehicles. Experts warn that not using quality batteries in particular, short circuits and fuel leaks can lead to accidents. Leakage from the carburetor, damage to the wiring of the vehicle, stress and similar accidents can occur if traveling too far without stopping at high speeds. In this context, the wiring and battery should be checked for regular servicing. Driving a vehicle for a long time with worn tires can also become a cause of accidents.