Microsoft has announced the games that will be added to the Xbox Game Pass catalog this second half of October. The additions start with Like a Dragon: Ishin!, the remake of the samurai spin-off of the Yakuza saga that was launched at the beginning of the year, and which is now available.
These are the other titles that will be added, among which the remake of Dead Space, also released at the beginning of the year, and Cities Skylines II, the city construction simulator that will arrive on the same day of its launch.
- F1 Manager 2023 (October 19 on cloud, console and PC)
- Cities: Skylines II (October 19 on PC)
- Dead Space Remake (October 26, cloud, PC and Xbox Series X and S)
- Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (October 26, Cloud and Console) – Available now on PC and
- Mineko’s Night Market (October 26, cloud, PC and consoles)
- Headbangers: Rhythm Royale (October 31, Cloud, Console, and PC) – Available on day one with Game
- Jusant (October 31, cloud, console and PC)
The list of games that will leave the service on October 31 has also been announced:
- Gunfire Reborn (cloud, console and PC)
- Kill It With Fire (cloud, console and PC)
- Persona 5 Royal (Cloud, console and PC)
- Signalis (cloud, console and PC)
- Solasta Crown of the Magister (cloud, console and PC)