The Jeddah Municipality, in cooperation with the General Authority for State Real Estate, announced receiving requests for compensation for the removal of slums through the digital trust portal, without the need to visit the committee’s headquarters, which will continue to receive requests at its field headquarters.
Compensation for lands owned by legal instruments will be for land and rubble, and lands not owned by legal instruments will be for rubble.
The official spokesman of the Jeddah Municipality, Muhammad Al-Baqami, explained that receiving compensation requests digitally comes in the interest of facilitating procedures for owners, and that will be starting on Sunday, Jumada Al-Thani 26 1443 AH corresponding to January 30, 2022.
He added that applications for compensation include the following documents:
1. A copy of the instrument or document.
2. Owner’s data.
3. A copy of the owner’s national identity card.
4. A copy of the agent’s national identity card and a copy of the legal agency.
5. A clear photograph of the entire building, if any.
6. A copy of the electricity bill, if any.
7. Building documentation number.
8. An aerial photo of the site, if any.