in Kerala A 35-year-old engineer from Thrissur Neethu Ganesh( Neethu Ganesh ) lives in Dubai. She died on 14th June in Dubai(Dubai) was found dead in the bathroom of her villa.
While bathing Electrocuted(Electrocuted) After much investigation, the police concluded that there was no conspiracy and no one was involved in her death.
At the time of the incident Neethu’s husband Visakh Gopi, Their 6-year-old child Niveesh Krishna and the maid were staying at home.
Now Neethu Ganesh Suitable for dead buildings and surrounding areas Security measures The police will continue to investigate to check whether there are any. Maintenance Because of work that day Power cuts The family informed the police.
Etiquette of working from home At 7:15 am Went to take a bath. Due to lack of electricity Emergency lamp At the same time the house maid was also working in the kitchen to electric shock On the other hand, the family members were shocked by the screams coming from the bathroom.Visakha He ran and broke the bathroom door ethics She was found unconscious. They rushed her to the hospital, but unfortunately, she was already dead.