New Delhi24 minutes ago
The court will pronounce its verdict on Sisodia’s bail plea on March 10 at 2 pm.
After the CBI in the Delhi liquor scam, now the Enforcement Directorate (ED) is also going to interrogate Manish Sisodia. ED has reached Tihar Jail to interrogate Sisodia in the money laundering case. Earlier, ED had sought permission from Rouse Avenue Court to record Sisodia’s statement.
The list of ED’s questions has also been given in the reports quoting the sources. First- What do you know about the bribe of 100 crores? Why was the liquor policy changed?
Updates related to Sisodia case…
- The CBI is also interrogating Manish Sisodia’s close aide Devendra Sharma alias Rinku at the headquarters on Tuesday.
- ED has got permission from the court to interrogate Sisodia for 3 days.
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan asked Prime Minister Modi to clarify that Sisodia’s arrest was not due to political reasons.
Kejriwal said – Jail cell will not be able to break his spirits
On the other hand, CM Kejriwal of Delhi said about Sisodia- “Today I am worried for the country, not for Sisodia or Satyendar Jain. Both of them are very brave, can even give their lives for the country. Sisodia’s courage in the jail cell Can’t break it.”
Kejriwal said- “I have decided to meditate for the country for the whole day on Holi. If you feel that the Prime Minister is not doing well, then I request you, after celebrating Holi, worship for the country for a while.” Doing.”
The photo is from the day of Sisodia’s arrest, when the CBI took him away after questioning.
Liquor dealer Arun Pillai arrested in Delhi, 11th arrest in this case
ED has arrested Hyderabad based liquor baron Arun Ramachandra Pillai. This is the 11th arrest in this case. Pillai was arrested under the PMLA on Monday evening after a long interrogation. Arun is the head of the ‘South Group’ of liquor traders. He will be produced in a local court, where the ED will seek his custody for questioning.
Sisodia’s neighbors are dreaded criminals, read how the first day in jail was spent…
- Manish Sisodia, 51, has been kept in Ward No. 9 of Jail No. 1 of Tihar. This is Senior Citizen Ward, where they will also be monitored by CCTV. Some dreaded criminals are also neighbors of Sisodia in this ward. Satyendra Jain, who was a minister in the Kejriwal government, is also in number 7 in this ward. The distance between the cell of Sisodia and Jain is 500 metres.
- According to jail officials, Sisodia may have to share his cell with another accused in the coming days. On the first day, Sisodia has been given a kit in jail, which includes toothpaste, soap, toothbrush and other items of daily use.
- On Monday, between 6 and 7:30 pm, Sisodia was given chapatti, rice and aloo matar for dinner.
- Sisodia is an under trial accused, so he can wear clothes as per his convenience in jail. He was given some clothes from the jail itself. On Tuesday, his family can come to meet him with clothes and personal belongings.
Sisodia will remain in jail till March 20 in liquor policy case
Sisodia was sent to judicial custody till March 20 by Delhi’s Rouse Avenue Court on Monday itself. Sisodia was arrested on February 26 last month. In the hearing held on Monday, Special CBI Judge MK Nagpal sent Sisodia to judicial custody for 14 days.
The CBI counsel had said that further remand of Sisodia is not being sought, but in the next 15 days, if needed, custody can be sought again.
Sisodia is getting these facilities in jail
- Pay attention to the appeal of the jail superintendent to keep the accused in the meditation cell.
- Sisodia should be allowed to keep diary, pen, Bhagwat Geeta and spectacles with him in jail.
- The former Deputy CM is also allowed to take medicines prescribed in his MLC.
- Manish Sisodia will now be produced in the court on March 20 at 2 pm.
Also read these news related to Manish Sisodia…
CBI did not seek custody in liquor policy case
Delhi’s Rouse Avenue Court has sent Manish Sisodia, arrested in the Delhi Liquor Policy case, to judicial custody till March 20. Sisodia will be kept in Tihar Jail. In the hearing held on Monday, Special CBI Judge MK Nagpal sent Sisodia to judicial custody for 14 days. Read full news…
I love Manish Sisodia posters in government schools
Banners and posters of Manish Sisodia were put up in a government school in Delhi, after local people opposed it, after which they were removed.
Posters and banners of ‘I love Manish Sisodia’ were found pasted at the gate of a government school in Delhi’s Shastri Park area on Friday. The local people protested against this and lodged an FIR. After which the police have registered a case against the school principal and the coordinator of the school management committee. Read full news…