Essential Food Items Price: Center has said an important thing regarding the prices of essential food items. It has been revealed that the prices of essential commodities have decreased. It said that it has decreased from 2 to 11 percent in a month. Union Minister Piyush Goyal said that prices of other food items including palm oil, pulses and ghee have come down. Regarding this, Goyal tweeted that the prices of those 11 items have been reduced. With this, the monthly budget of the house will also decrease. It can be said that it is auspicious for common people.
- Good news for common people
- Prices of essential commodities have fallen drastically
- Center announced that it has decreased from 2 to 11 percent
- The kitchen budget will decrease!
Goyal tweeted that the prices of essential commodities are decreasing.. This will reduce the monthly household budget hugely.. This is a big relief for the common man. Goyal also mentioned the names of those 11 items whose prices have been reduced in the tweet.
Goyal said that the highest price of palm oil has fallen by 11 percent on an average. On September 2, 2022, the price of a liter of palm oil will be Rs. 132. On October 2, the price was Rs. It has been revealed that it has reached 118.
ALSO READ: Josh In Festive Markets.. This Stock Has Raised Hugely.. Buy Now!
- Margarine ghee fell by 6 per cent. Within a month Rs. It fell from 152 to 143 rupees.
- The price of sunflower oil also declined by 6 percent. Less than a month ago it was Rs. 176 per litre.. Now it is Rs. Reached 165.
- Soybean oil at 5 percent i.e. from Rs. 156 per liter reduced by Rs. 8 to Rs. reached 148.
- The price of mustard oil fell by 3 percent. Last month Rs. The price of 173 has decreased by 6 rupees and has now reached to 167 rupees.
- The price of onions also decreased by 8 percent. Reduced from Rs.26 to Rs.24 per kg.
- Goyal disclosed that the prices of pulses have decreased by 4 percent and potato by 7 percent.
In the background of falling international prices, the domestic edible oil price (cooking oil) is also decreasing daily, the Ministry of Food has said. At the same time, it has been clarified that the subsidies on cooking oils will be continued for some time. It said that it will be applicable till March 2023. It has been revealed that this decision has been taken to increase the supply of cooking oil in India and keep the prices under control.
- READ LATEST Business News and Telugu News
Subscribe to Economic Times Prime for exclusive Economic Times articles to stay in-depth on over 20 sectors.
ALSO READ: Within 24 Hours Rs. 2 lakh crores of steam.. Why did it happen to the Kuberas of the world?
Telugu News App: Download Telugu Samaam App for AP, Telangana Latest Updates, National, International, Education, Business, Cinema, Spiritual, Sports, Viral Stories.