An electric bike has taken a huge place in the showroom in Kinderabad. It seems that seven people died in this accident. The batteries burst into flames making loud noises. The fire broke out in the Ruby Lodge located above the bike showroom. Many were trapped in the lodge. The occupants of the lodge suffered from suffocation due to thick smoke. Some people jumped down from the windows in fear. Locals saved some people. Many fell unconscious due to smoke inhalation. On receiving the information, police and fire personnel reached the spot and started rescue operations. Some of those trapped in the lodge were brought down and taken to the hospital. The fire crew extinguished the fire with the help of two fire engines. The reasons for the accident are to be known. Rescue personnel brought down 10 people. Five of them are in serious condition and are being treated at Gandhi Hospital. Five others were shifted to Yashoda Hospital. One of the victims, a woman with half-burnt injuries, is in critical condition. Some of those who jumped from the top of the building were seriously injured. The lodge has enough beds for 25 to 30 people. However, it remains to be seen how many people were in the lodge at the time of the accident. It seems that all the victims are tourists. Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav reached the spot immediately after receiving information about the accident and is reviewing the situation. He said that the details will be disclosed after the relief programs are completed.