Gas explosions and electrical equipment explosions in homes are natural occurrences. Videos of such incidents also appear on social media. Such a scary scene is now going viral on social media. In countries outside India, washing and drying shops are generally very convenient. People can come here and pay money to wash clothes. The scenes of the washing machine exploding in such a place are now shocking the social media.
Also Read: Do you understand what is inside this samosa?
A star on social media is one of the few who escaped this tragedy with flying colors. This video was shared on a Twitter account. The clip starts with a scene of a washing machine running. Then a person is seen going out from inside the same room. The video shows the washing machine exploding and catching fire moments after he opens the door and steps outside.
The scene is very scary. The shocking footage was captured from the CCTV inside the room. These scenes are widely circulated through many social media pages. Many people have left comments with words of comfort for the survivor. It is not clear where this incident took place. This is an event that no one really expected. Needless to say, there was no one else in the room at the time and a major accident was avoided.
English Summary: Washing machine blast viral video
Click here to read more viral news.