Authored by Thirumala Babu | Samayam Telugu | Updated: 27 Jan 2023, 7:12 am
Penuganchiprolu Fire Accident happened. As many as 20 shops were gutted when the fire broke out. The fire crew reached the spot after being informed by the locals and brought the fire under control. Since Tirupatamma Tirunallu is coming from 5th of next month, the traders bought goods in bulk and kept them in the shops. Meanwhile, a fire broke out and all the things got burnt. It is said that the fire broke out in the toy shop due to an electrical short circuit.
- Fire hazard in Penuganchiprolu
- 20 shops were completely gutted
- This accident caused heavy property damage
Tirupatamma Thirunals are from 5th of next month. As a result, the traders bought a lot of equipment and stored it in the shops. Traders are expressing their grief that due to this fire, property loss of Rs.2 lakh to Rs.3 lakh has been incurred in each shop. It is estimated that there will be a property loss of around Rs.50 lakh in all 20 shops. It seems that the fire broke out in the toy shop in the Tirupatamma temple premises due to an electrical short circuit. Full details to be known.
- Read Latest Andhra Pradesh News and Telugu News
Next storyPawan offers special pooja to ‘Varahi’ in Vijayawada.
News of nearby cities
Telugu News App: Download Telugu Samaam App for AP, Telangana Latest Updates, National, International, Education, Business, Cinema, Spiritual, Sports, Viral Stories.