Workers at the Satish Dhawan Space Center (SHAR), the Indian Space Launch Center in Sriharikota, Nellore district, were hospitalized with contaminated food. One is due to cooking with spoiled vegetables. Others say that food poisoning is caused by eating nuts found in the forests near the shore. A total of 18 people fell ill with food poisoning and four were shifted to Chennai for better treatment. Some laborers from the state of West Bengal have been working for years on various projects in Sharjah. They had dinner on Monday and slept. Vigilant staff rushed them to Shar Hospital immediately after midnight with vomiting and diarrhea one after the other. A total of 18 people fell ill. Some were rushed to a hospital affiliated to Sri Ramachandra Medical College in Chennai as their condition worsened. It is unclear why the actual food poisoning occurred. Some say it’s because of curry with spoiled cabbage. Others say it’s due to intoxication. Others say vomiting and diarrhea are caused by eating nuts found in sharks.