Some have high BP and some have low BP. But this disease is only guaranteed to cause heart problems. So those who have this health problem should take more care about their health. According to health experts, women who are working both inside and outside the home, are of the opinion that the problem of high blood pressure appears twice.
Here are simple tips to control high blood pressure1
Women suffering from high blood pressure…
- Research shows that compared to men, psychological stress is slightly higher for women as compared to men, there is a lot of work pressure in the office as well as housework, due to hectic lifestyle.
- For this reason, research says that women who work both inside and outside the home, diseases like high blood pressure appear very early.
- So in today’s article, we are giving information about which healthy foods should be included in the daily diet of women who are already suffering from high blood pressure Read More…
Green leafy vegetables
- According to doctors, women who are already suffering from high blood pressure should use more green leafy vegetables and green colored vegetables in their daily diet.
- Because in such vegetables you will get the essential nutrients needed by the body. For example, cauliflower, cabbage, spinach, radish, broccoli, etc. are known to control blood pressure disorders.
- The main reason for this is that the potassium content found in such vegetables helps to control the sodium content accumulated in the body and reduce high blood levels.
- Berries are rich in natural compounds called flavonoids, which are very good for health. Especially for those suffering from blood pressure disease, these fruits are very beneficial.
- Experts say about these fruits, according to blueberry and blackberry fruits, flavonoid elements are found in very high amount.
- Thus, those suffering from high blood pressure, consuming berries in moderation helps to reduce the blood pressure level and keep the symptoms of high blood pressure under control.
- Beetroot, which is found in the form of roots under the ground, contains several types of nutrients, so this vegetable is very helpful in keeping high blood pressure under control.
- Mainly due to the high level of nitrate content found in this vegetable, it not only ensures smooth blood circulation in the blood vessels, but also helps in keeping the blood pressure under control.
- So use this vegetable as much as possible in salad and consume it, otherwise you can cook it and consume it as it is, or if you feel that all these are difficult, you can make its juice and drink it.
Women who are already suffering from high blood pressure disease, and even those without this disease, it is very good if they make it a habit to eat a ripe banana a day after meals. The natural compounds and potassium elements found in this fruit work like the medicines prescribed by doctors to control blood pressure…