Mumbai: Eknath Shinde, who was camping in Gujarat with his supporters, is currently camping in Assam with his supporters. This has created anticipation of what will happen next in Maharashtra politics.
Maharashtra is ruled by a Shiv Sena-Congress-Nationalist Congress alliance. Shiv Sena chief Uttam Thackeray is the new chief minister. Shiv Sena legislator Eknath Shinde, the party’s leader and state minister, has recently expressed dissatisfaction that he has not been given prominence in the party.
Twelve Shiv Sena MLAs voted in favor of the BJP in the by-elections last Monday. Similarly, 3 Congress MLAs voted for the BJP candidate. Thus, the BJP candidate won. Congress-backed Dalit leader Chandrakanth Handor was defeated. The Shiv Sena was shocked when 12 MLAs voted in favor of the BJP.
Meanwhile, Minister Eknath Shinde left for Surat, Gujarat on Monday night with 21 disgruntled Shiv Sena MLAs who are his supporters. Disgruntled MLAs are camping in one of the star hotels there. Heavy police security was put in place around the hotel where they were staying.
Shinde travels to Assam with supporters: In the meanwhile, Eknath Shinde left for Assam with his supporters. This has created more turmoil in Maharashtra politics. Like Gujarat, Assam is a BJP-ruled state. Political observers say there is no denying the BJP’s involvement in the Maharashtra political controversy, despite the BJP’s illusion that it is an intra-party conflict.
Shiv Sena controversy 10 important information:
1. Eknath Shinde. He is a confidant of Uttam Thackeray. Army Commander. He was known as such until a few days ago. But he recently raised the battle flag against Chief Minister Uttam Thackeray.
2. But Shinde says he is still Paul Thackeray’s volunteer. He said on his Twitter page, ‘I will never betray the thoughts of Shiv Sena founder Paul Thackeray. Paul Thackeray has gone on to teach us Hindutva. We will not betray Paul Thackeray’s thoughts for power. ‘
3. The Shiv Sena has removed Shinde, who went with disgruntled MLAs, from the post of committee chairman of the legislature. Ajay Chaudhary has been added to the post.
4. Chief Minister Uttam Thackeray met the leaders of the coalition parties. The Shiv Sena has the support of 166 MLAs. The BJP has the support of 106 MLAs. If they get the support of 30 more MLAs they can form the government.
5. Shiv Sena MP claims that their party MLA Nitin Deshmukh was attacked. Sanjay Rawat has said.
6. Apart from the 22 MLAs, some other MLAs are reported to have raised the battle flag against the Shiv Sena. The Shiv Sena regime has been shaken by this controversy.
7. Chief Minister Uttam Thackeray held consultations with senior Shiv Sena leaders and MLAs yesterday afternoon. Some senior party leaders have returned to consult with Shinde.
8. Arriving at Guwahati Airport, the capital of Assam, Shinde said, “I have the support of 46 MLAs. 40 are from the Shiv Sena and 6 are independents. ”
9. Although the BJP has said it has no involvement in the affair, the state chief minister’s meeting with Eknath Shinde in Assam has caused further controversy.
10. Maharashtra BJP leader Chandrakanth Patil said, “We are keeping a close eye on what is happening in the Shiv Sena. The next 24 hours are very important. “
Political observers say that whether the Shiv Sena, which has been consistently critical of the BJP government, will fall or not will be exposed in a couple of days.