Make a change in diet
Every parent should adopt natural methods to get rid of white hair problem in children. Especially following Ayurveda is very beneficial. Also stop giving junk food outside to children.
Eat home cooked food as much as possible. If your children are suffering from gray hair problem, Dr Deeksha Bhavsar has mentioned some Ayurvedic remedies.
Also Read: If the child wants to grow up richly, the pediatrician has told to prepare cerelac at home
Gooseberry is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. It helps reduce graying of hair. To include cashews in your diet, follow this procedure.
1. Eat fresh gooseberries.
2. Consume cashew powder with half a teaspoon of ghee.
3. Drink warm water juice on an empty stomach.
4. Eat gooseberry in candy form.
5. Add cashew nuts while making hair oil
Black sesame can increase melanocyte activity to produce melanin (responsible for hair and skin color). You can eat sesame seeds in the following ways:
1. Take 1 tablespoon daily after meal.
2. Eat Sesame Laddu/Chikki.
3. Sesame seeds can be added to chapati dough.
Sesame seeds are rich in vitamin B. Sesame oil helps to increase blood circulation in the scalp and prevent graying of hair.
Also read: Here are doctor’s tips to solve teething pain
Raisins are a powerhouse of iron and contain high amounts of vitamin C, which helps in faster absorption of minerals and provides proper nutrition to the hair.
Whether you have gray hair or suffer from hair loss, this can help prevent it and promote healthy hair growth. Eating 5 soaked black raisins every morning is beneficial.
Curry leaves contain vitamins A, B, C and B12. Moreover, these leaves are a good source of iron and calcium. Curry leaves reduce hair fall. It prevents graying of hair and improves hair growth.
1. Add curry leaves daily in cooking
2. Boil 5 to 10 leaves in water and drink curry leaf water.
3. Prepare gooseberry-curry chutney and feed it to children.
Also Read: It is good to try these home remedies if babies are suffering from viral infection
Desi cow ghee
Desi cow ghee is considered best for improving immunity of children and their hair health. To prevent graying of hair and hair fall and improve hair growth, cow ghee can be used in 3 ways.
1. Include desi cow ghee in your children’s diet daily.
2. Apply 2 drops of cow’s ghee in both nostrils in the morning or at bedtime.
Not only does it prevent hair loss, this ghee also improves your children’s immunity, eyesight, digestion, memory, sleep and overall health.