The estimated initial investment required to open a Baskin-Robbins ice cream franchise is $94,350 up to $402,200, depending on the size of the location.. In addition, you must pay an initial franchise fee of $25,000, according to information from Franchise Help.
In addition, Baskin-Robbins franchise owners must pay a 5.9% royalty on gross monthly sales and contribute an advertising fee of 5% of sales to nationally advertise the brand.
New franchisees can choose between a traditional/standard format or a non-traditional branch format for their Baskin-Robbins ice cream shop.
Most franchisees develop a standard Baskin-Robbins location. A typical traditional branch of this type is 800 to 1,500 square feet with approximately 20 feet of frontage..
A non-traditional location is one that is installed inside another business that already has a large influx of people.
There are entrepreneurs who know businesses that are visited by a good number of people, so putting a Baskin-Robbins in these places could be a good idea to take advantage of that foot traffic.
Examples of these locations could include airports, casinos, colleges, universities, grocery stores, transportation terminals, and stadiums.
Baskin-Robbins is an ice cream franchise that operates globally and is known for offering 31 flavor options at each location.
The reason they offer 31 different flavors is so that people can enjoy a different flavor every day of the month..
You may also like:
– How much money do you need to open a Denny’s franchise
– How much do you have to pay to have an Applebee’s franchise?
– How much money do you need to have your own Burger King franchise
– How much does it cost to open a Dairy Queen franchise
– How much does it cost to open a Pizza Hut franchise restaurant?
– How much money do you need to have a Subway franchise
– How much money do you need to start a Dunkin’ Donuts franchise?
– How much does it cost to open a Little Caesars franchise restaurant in the United States?