Photo: Idealphotographer / Shutterstock
To purchase a Carl’s Jr. franchise, you must have at least $500,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $1 million.. Franchisees must expect to make a total investment of at least $1.3 million.
Carl’s Jr. offers third-party financing as well as a veteran’s discount (10% off franchise fee).
In addition to the initial investment, the chain will charge you 5.5% of the total sales in advertising fee. In other words, that money will be used to promote the brand nationally.
It also charges a royalty fee of 4% of total sales.
The franchise contract lasts for 20 years.
Carl’s Jr. says it has a preference for selling a franchise to someone with restaurant experience.
Prior to opening a location, the Carl’s Jr. team also assists franchisees with site selection, restaurant design, equipment ordering, construction, and employee training.
After the branch opens, Carl’s Jr. continues to help with regular product updates to help you run the restaurant, plus they have a team of franchise business consultants on handand they can assist you through a phone call or by email for any questions you may have.
They also have a marketing team to continuously support you with advertising strategies in your community, as reported in Franchise Gator.
You may also like:
– How much money do you need to have your own Burger King franchise
– How much does it cost to open a Dairy Queen franchise
– How much does it cost to open a Pizza Hut franchise restaurant?
– How much money do you need to have a Subway franchise
– How much money do you need to start a Dunkin’ Donuts franchise?
– How much does it cost to open a Little Caesars franchise restaurant in the United States?
– How much does it cost to open a franchise of a 7-Eleven store