WhatsApp has enabled AI sticker generation feature for users to further enhance the chatting experience in the application. By this you can create your own stickers using AI feature in WhatsApp. WhatsApp creates this sticker based on the text you enter using artificial intelligence. Once a text is sent, your IA stickers will appear in your sticker tray and can be shared anytime with anyone in your contact list.
Currently WhatsApp AI stickers only support English language. So to create an AI sticker you need to enter the details in English. Also, this feature is currently available in limited countries. So first check if it is available for you and try creating a sticker.
Follow these steps if you want to create WhatsApp AI stickers
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone
- Now open the chat
- After this, tap on the smiley icon that appears after the sticker icon
- Then tap on the “Create” option and click on the ‘Continue’ option
- After this you have to enter the description of the stickers you want to create in English
- Then the app will generate 4 stickers. You can now choose what you like in it or you can also edit your given description again if any changes are required
- If you like the sticker tap the “Send” option