1. I go to bed at five in the morning. That gives me a good start.
2. Think about Day in advance every morning. Guess how this is going to be all day. I start the day by evaluating what to do. The same fills me with freshness.
3. The diet I take is completely plant based. Adopting a vegan lifestyle gives me a lot of freedom personally. I turned to full vegan.
4. I have a lot of sympathy. The same has helped me a lot in my personal and film career. Caused to be more responsible. I find it easy to find solutions to problems without blaming others. To further increase my sympathy, I consciously do something every day. Working with my foundation or spending time with children doubles my strength.
5. A river breaks a rock. Jim Watkins said it was not because of its power, but because of its perseverance. The mantra I follow is the same. I will never be disappointed. I do challenging things every day that make anything possible. It helps a lot to stay active at all times.
6. I try to make myself stronger than those around me by competing only with myself. I will erase my boundaries myself. Do not compete with anyone. Jim, I’ll see to it that I can move forward anywhere on the set.
7. I don’t like being the smartest person in the room. So every day I spend some time with people who can teach me something new. From time to time I learn new things to develop myself.