Due to the stressful life style of today’s people, lack of time for proper exercise and breakfast, gradually the blood sugar level does not dissolve and the body is unable to use the insulin properly, this disease is appearing in young people very quickly. Let’s see in today’s article what are the symptoms of diabetes in women…
Symptoms of diabetes in women
Diabetes does not discriminate between men and women! This disease appears in both. But if this disease occurs in women, the symptoms are different from men. Mainly PCOS problem, increased vaginal pain and excessive itching, decreased sexual interest, frequent urination, all these symptoms appear in women.
Remember, this diabetes is dangerous! Be careful
Decreased sexual interest
- Research shows that when women develop symptoms of diabetes, their sexual ability also decreases.
- The main reason for this is that as blood sugar levels increase, women’s vagina starts to dry up and the blood vessels slowly get damaged, in this case there is not enough blood flow to the vagina and sexual arousal is also reduced. Finally, due to this reason, there is a possibility of apathy in sexual activity for women.
The development of yeast infections
- As blood sugar levels increase, yeast infections in women’s vaginal area also increase.
- If this problem does not increase, then there will be scratching, burning and discharge in the vaginal area. If you also experience such symptoms, it is good to get checked by a doctor immediately
For this reason, women often experience itching in the vagina.
- Experts say that frequent urination can be an early symptom of diabetes.
- Symptoms include excessive pain or burning during urination, frequent urination, and white discharge. If you have this kind of problem, it is good to get a sugar test done by the doctor immediately.
- Diabetes is not like other diseases. If a person is infected once, he may have to live with this disease for the rest of his life.
- Therefore, to stay away from this disease, one should eat foods that are rich in nutrients along with a healthy lifestyle.
- Fruits and vegetables and pulses which are high in protein and fiber should be consumed.
- Stay away from unhealthy foods such as bakery sweets, drinks containing carbohydrates or artificial sugar, junk food, foods fried in oil, processed foods, etc.
- In addition to daily exercise, walking, jogging, yoga should be done in the morning, and if body weight is controlled, this disease can also be avoided.
You should never ignore this early symptom of diabetes