In addition to many feature enhancements, iOS 17 supports the creation and use of stickers, including emoji, personalized stickers, and live stickers, to add an extra element of expressiveness and creativity to your messages.
Memoji Stickers : Memoji stickers offer a wide range of fun options for customization.
Live Sticker Creation: To create a new sticker, click the “Live” tab at the top. This tab allows you to create “live stickers” like GIF stickers and you can also add effects to them.
Creating stickers in Photos app: You can also create stickers in the Photos app. Long press on the subject in the photo, release and select “Add Sticker” option.
Use of Stickers in Text SMS: It is possible to add stickers in SMS texts. But, there is a problem here. That is, it may sometimes not be visible to the user who receives this message. But it is worth noting that it can be seen in iOS 17 in particular.
How to create and share stickers in messages on your iPhones running iOS 17…? Here is a step by step guide to help you out.
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone running iOS 17
- To access stickers, tap the + icon and select Stickers from the menu
- To create custom stickers, tap the sticker icon and select New Sticker, then drag and drop the sticker into your message as desired.
- To use existing stickers, tap the Emoji or Memoji icon in the sticker drawer and select a sticker to send in your message.
- You can attach multiple stickers to your messages
- If you haven’t made stickers yet, use the second icon to create them or start using Emoji or Memoji stickers. You can add or rearrange effects by pressing and holding the stickers.