It is learned that IPS officer RS Praveen Kumar has announced his voluntary retirement. There have been various rumors since his resignation. Some will join the TRS party, others will join the BSP party .. Others have campaigned in various ways to form their own party. However, he seems to have given some clarity on his political presidency based on his recent remarks.
In a recent interview, RS Praveen Kumar said that the Bahujans need to form a new political party as the focal point. Praveen Kumar said that justice was not done to the Bahujans in Telangana and that he came out to do justice to the Bahujans. Giving more clarity about his political entry, he said that he is sure to get into politics. However he acknowledged that their numbers were not enough to defeat him.
He said that only 1 per cent of the people have wealth and he resigned from the post of IPS officer and entered the public arena only for the remaining 99 per cent of the masses waiting for government schemes. He said that three-dimensional houses for Dalits, houses for the poor, were not to be done and his foremost goal was to bring them to a higher status in life. So far, he has worked only as an officer within his limits. Now he has announced that he is coming to Prajakshetra for the betterment of the masses.
Praveen Kumar said that there is no room for injustice and irregularities in the social welfare gurukuls. He is also ready to go to jail if he is proved guilty of any wrongdoing.