If you are traveling to Dubai, keep these things in mind
1. The result of the PCR test taken within 48 hours of departure should be negative. The test results of the Kovid test using home testing kits will not be accepted upon presentation. These restrictions apply to travelers from other countries to all emirates in Dubai.
Passengers under the age of 2.12 and with severe disabilities are not required to undergo PCR.
3. Must undergo Kovid inspection at Dubai Airport. If the test result is positive, the quarantine should be taken. The guidelines issued by the Dubai Health Authority must be strictly adhered to. You also need to download the Covid ‑ 19 – DXB Smart App from the App Store or Play Store. The information needs to be updated.
If you are traveling to Abu Dhabi, keep these things in mind
1. Travel to Abu Dhabi is just like traveling to Dubai. The result of the PCR test taken within 48 hours should be negative.
2. Kovid should be checked at the Abu Dhabi airport, even if he has received two doses of the vaccine. Those arriving in the country do not need quarantine. Only those who are positive need quarantine. However, if you are coming from a country that is not on Abu Dhabi’s green list, you will need to come back to the country and take the PCR test again on the fourth and eighth day.
3. If you have not been vaccinated, you should be tested as soon as you arrive at the airport. Then stay in the quarantine for ten days. The PCR test should be repeated on the ninth day
4. PCR examination on arrival in the country is free. If you have not been vaccinated, you can do the tests on the ninth day and the tests on the ninth day free of charge at the ZEHA screening centers. Or it can be done from outside for 50 dirhams.