- EPFO mandating EPF E-Nomination
- Nomination is required to know the details of PF Passbook
- Provident Fund Organization notified to account holders
- Passbook details will appear only if the nominee details are added
Earlier PF subscribers could easily pass PF balance and passbook. Even if the e-nomination is not made .. If they go to the website of the Employees Provident Fund Organization, they will find the passbook details and the balances in it. But now these details will appear only if you add the nominee to your PF account.
Also Read: Travel on the train without fear anymore, no fear of losing luggage!
To file an e-nomination in an EPF account, it is mandatory to provide the name of the nominee. Nominees may be one or two, or more. Nominee address, what will happen to PF members, their date of birth will have to be recorded. Account holders are also required to state how much share they want to give in the PF account. If the nominee is a minor, their Guardian name and address must be stated.
How to add a nominee …?
- The EPFO website should be open. Then go to Services and click on Employees. Then the member has to click on the UAN / Online service.
- Login with UAN number and password.
- Click on the e-Nomination under the Manage tab.
- The Provide Details tab opens on the screen. Then click on Save.
- Click Yes to update the Family Declaration.
- Click on Ad Family Details (more than one nominee can be added here)
- Click on the nomination details to know how much share they will be given. After that the EPF nomination should be saved.
- OTP comes for e-sign. It comes with a link to a mobile number. Enter it and press Submit.
Also Read: Send ‘Hi’ message on WhatsApp …. Claim Policy