Bullet 350: With the festive season in mind, the Royal Enfield company has come up with attractive finance schemes on its motorcycles. Under these finance schemes.. a new bullet cart will come to your home if you pay the minimum down payment. You can pay the remaining amount as a loan every month. But this finance offer is available on Bullet 350 wagon.. Let’s see how much loan is offered on it..
- Royal Enfield is making the bullet wagon dream come true
- Just pay Rs.10 thousand and you will get a new bullet for your home
- Royal Enfield is the company that has brought the Navratri offer
- This bike is available on EMI
According to the company’s website, the Bullet 350 has an on-road price of Rs 2.16 lakh. This includes RTO charges and insurance policy expenses. Customers can purchase this Bullet 350 wagon by making a down payment of Rs.10,849. After that, you will have to pay Rs.7,357 as EMI every month for three years. The company offers a loan of Rs.2,06,124 on this bike. The company charges an interest rate of 9.5 percent per annum on this loan. The total amount you are paying after three years will be Rs.2,75,701.
Bullet 350 Features….
- The bike is available in six versions. It is available in the market in 15 colors.
- The Bullet 350 is powered by a 349 cc engine.
- It has a 5 speed manual gear box.
- According to the details of the company..the mileage of this bike is 34.5 km per liter.
- It has front and rear disc brakes and single channel ABS.
Other bike companies have also announced bumper offers on their motorcycles on the occasion of Navratri. Hero Moto Corp, the iconic bike manufacturing company has announced attractive festive offers. You can get discounts of up to Rs. 5 thousand on bikes and scooters of this company. These offers are available only from 26th of this month till Dussehra festival. The Ola S1 Pro electric scooter will also get a discount of up to Rs.10 thousand.
Also Read: Bad news for those who have invested in PPF, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, Center’s key decision!
Also Read: RBI Veera Badudu.. Bad news for those who have taken loans, how much is the monthly EMI going to increase?
Telugu News App: Download Telugu Samaam App for AP, Telangana Latest Updates, National, International, Education, Business, Cinema, Spiritual, Sports, Viral Stories.