Generally in foreign countries it is a common sight for people to sunbathe on the beach.
25-year-old Sirin Murad was on a beach holiday in Bulgaria. It was a warm day of 21 degrees Celsius. Sir was humbled by lying down in the sunlight for 30 minutes.
When he woke up, he felt a slight stretch and itch on his forehead, but Sirin didn’t care. But the next day Sirin realized that the forehead of the face was shriveled like plastic. Sirin said in an interview to an international media that although he did not feel any pain at first, he realized that the condition of his face was so terrible the next day.
The next day, when the skin started to move, there was some relief. Strangely enough, my skin looks better now than before, she said. After her horrific experience, Sirin is now keen to raise awareness about the importance of wearing sun screen.
Sunburn is a phenomenon in which the body cells are gradually destroyed by the strong rays from the sun. Ultraviolet rays are the main cause of sunburn. Those who work long hours in the hot sun are more prone to sunburn. Sunstroke is a serious problem caused by overheating.