If you hear news like lizard in sambar and cockroach in biryani, you have to think about eating in hotels and restaurants. Meanwhile, now a ‘vomiting news’ has come to light from Madurai, Tamil Nadu. Found dead in ice cream. Seeing that, the child vomited. Her father immediately admitted her to the hospital. Anbu Selvam lives in TVS Nagar Colony in Madurai, Tamil Nadu with his wife Janakishri, daughters Mitrashri (8), Rakhanashri (7) and Dharani (4). On Sunday (February 5), Selvam along with his family members and brother’s family went to the Kumaraswamy temple in Thiruparangunam to celebrate the Tamil festival ‘Thaipusam’. After seeing Swami there, around 11 am they all went to a small cooldrinks shop near the temple. When the children asked for ice cream, he bought it. While the children were eating, a dead frog was found in the ice cream the child was eating. On telling that to his father, he was shocked to see that there was a frog in the ice cream. The rest of the children also dropped the ice cream they were eating. When Selvam stopped the shopkeeper, he replied that he was not making the ice cream. Selvam immediately took all the children to the nearest hospital. They were treated there. As this news went viral on social media, all those who ate ice cream in the shops of the temple premises rushed to the hospital. The police have registered a case and are investigating. Durairajan (60), the owner of a cooldrinks shop, was arrested. Many are demanding strict action against all those who are playing with people’s lives by neglecting food preparation.