Raipur8 hours ago
This is the first time when Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal reached Raipur together.
On Sunday, the Aam Aadmi Party performed a show of strength in Raipur regarding the upcoming assembly elections in Chhattisgarh. Where Kejriwal said, if the government is formed, he will give free electricity for 24 hours in Chhattisgarh. Bhagwant Mann even indicated to regularize the irregular employees. A huge public meeting was organized in the same ground. Where the general meeting of the Congress was held a few days ago.
This is the first time in Raipur when Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal reached together. In Chhattisgarh, the Aam Aadmi Party is trying to strengthen its political ground in the coming elections. Due to which this visit is being considered very important.
The Aam Aadmi Party performed a show of strength on Sunday in Raipur regarding the upcoming assembly elections.
What did both the Chief Ministers say: –
- There is not much difference between both the parties BJP-Congress. Both are friends with Adani. Party names change, chief ministers change. But the lives of the people of Chhattisgarh are not changing, the systems are not changing. That’s why people should give a chance to Kejriwal. Will give by doing work like Delhi-Punjab.
- God has given everything to Chhattisgarh, but Chhattisgarh has maximum poverty. In 22 years, there was BJP for 15 years and Congress for 7 years. Both the parties have left no stone unturned in looting, they are looting together. Modi ji says that he does not have a family, but he has a well spoken brother.
- Hasdev said on the matter, Mr. Bhupesh Baghel, I want to know from you. Since when did Adani become your mouth-spoken brother? 170 Atmanand schools were built in Chhattisgarh in 5 years. At this rate, it will take one and a half thousand years to fix all the schools in the state. Kejriwal said, the government has changed, but the system has not changed.
The Aam Aadmi Party organized a huge general meeting at the same ground in Raipur where the general meeting of the Congress was held a few days back.
Bhagwant Mann said…
- If the intention is good then everything is good. Chhattisgarh-like problem was earlier in Punjab also. But now a lot has changed in Punjab. The employees were regularized soon after the formation of the government. The government is continuously working for the public.
- If the government is formed, work will be done like Punjab, he also hinted to regularize the irregular employees. The people of Punjab suffered the Badal family for many years. People had no choice. But now is the time that if the people of Chhattisgarh give a chance, then everything can be good here too.
Earlier in Chhattisgarh, AAP’s state election in-charge Gopal Rai, national spokesperson Sanjeev Jha held a press conference. In which he said that Congress has failed to provide basic facilities like education, health, electricity, water, problems of farmers, rights of tribals to the people of the state. Issues in the name of public security, which remained just food supply in the Congress government. Your government will work on it in detail when it comes.
AAP leader said, the governments of both BJP and Congress in Chhattisgarh in the last 23 years only pretended to work in name. Corruption is happening continuously.
Raising questions on the Congress government and the opposition, said that both the BJP and Congress governments in Chhattisgarh in the last 23 years only pretended to work in name. Corruption is happening continuously. The Congress government has completely failed regarding law and order. Many examples of this are being seen and heard everyday. It is believed that Kejriwal can make a big political announcement in Raipur meeting.
Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has taken a jibe at the visit of Arvind Kejriwal and Bhagwant Mann.
Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel’s taunt
Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has taken a dig at Arvind Kejriwal and Bhagwant Mann’s visit, he said, Aam Aadmi Party has contested elections in 2018 as well. In the last election, the deposits of all were forfeited. Again elections are coming, leaders of many parties will come.