- Use the mask all the time
- Bring your own rug for prayer
Dubai: Shrines in Dubai, which were closed due to the Kovid outbreak, reopened late last year. Authorities opposed the protest with all available police forces, special services and the army. ” The National Crisis and Emergency Management Authority (NCMA) has warned visitors to mosques, churches and temples to strictly adhere to the Kovid code of conduct.
Forbidden to go to places of worship:
– Indigenous and foreigners over 60 years of age
– Children under 12 years
– People with chronic diseases and respiratory problems
– People living with people who have been in contact with Kovid patients
– Those who are with Kovid patients undergoing treatment
Rules of conduct for worshipers:
– Install Al Hussein UAE mobile app on your phone
– Avoid standing in groups when entering and exiting the place of worship
– Cleanse your body at home. Do not rely on cleaning systems in places of worship
– Sanitize hands before and after entering places of worship
– Use mascara all the time. Do not lower the mask at places of worship for any reason.
– Those who go to church should bring their own rug for prayer. Do not pass it on to others or leave it at church.
– Those who need to recite the Qur’an, bring it from home or read it on their mobile phones
– Keep a distance of at least two meters from others who come to pray
No Indian Rupees; Passengers protest at the airport