Massage card with pictures of beautiful young women; The Indian who...

Massage card with pictures of beautiful young women; The Indian who fell for the scam lost more than half a crore


Highlight:

  • Victims are found through social media
  • The charges include robbery, death threats, detention and disorderly conduct
  • A 33-year-old Indian man has been charged with losing money

Dubai: An Indian man has lost more than half a crore rupees in a massage card scam involving fake pictures. The Indian lost Dh280,000 in Dubai. The tragic incident took place in November last year. Three Nigerian women have been arrested in Sharjah in connection with the incident. The search for one continues.

Also Read: Visa renewal and employment at stake; Eight work for expatriates in extending Kuwait entry ban

The trial of the case has begun in a Dubai court. The 33-year-old Indian man lost money. He called the number found on the card with the picture of the beautiful young women and confirmed the matter. The cost of a massage is 200 dirhams. The young man then went straight to the massage parlor in Al Rifa.

But there were African young women there. The young man said that when he handed over 200 dirhams, he was asked to open a mobile banking app. The proposal was to transfer money from it. But when the young man was not ready, they took a knife and threatened to stab him in the neck and cover his face. A young woman took a credit card from her purse and withdrew 30,000 dirhams from an ATM.

Later, they were detained for one day and Dh250,000 was transferred from their accounts to their accounts. He was released the next day after stealing his iPhone. The youth said he immediately called the bank and lodged a complaint with the police.

Also Read: Violation of Kovid regulations carries heavy fines; Warning to schools in Abu Dhabi

One of the accused told police that the victims were being traced through social media. The charges against the accused include robbery, death threats, detention and disorderly conduct. The next hearing of the case will be held on March 4.

No entry for tourists … Thalassery bridge deserted

.

The News Gloryhttps://thenewsglory.com/
The News Glory is one of the best news providers in India, we bring you stories on world news, India News, Business, Politics, Technology, Gadgets, Finance and Entertainment. Follow us for special features.