* Go to WhatsApp app. Go into the Payments option. Otherwise you have to select any contact. Now click on the rupee symbol.
* No problem if you are already linked to a bank account. If not .. select the bank. Now the debit card number needs to be verified. Enter the last six digits and the expiry date details and verify.
* Now click on the Done option. The UPI PIN must be set.
* You now have OTP. OTP fills up automatically. Otherwise you just enter and do OK.
* If you do not get OTP .. then click on the option called Reset OTP.
* Generate UPI PIN. You will have the opportunity to send money only after the UPI set up is complete.
* Now you need to select the contact of the person to whom you want to send money.
* Click on the rupee symbol. You must enter how much money you want to send. Should be sent. The transaction is completed after entering the UPI PIN. The money will be credited to their account.
You can not only send money through WhatsApp but also get money from others. WhatsApp Pay, on the other hand, is facing stiff competition from things like PhonePay and GooglePay. Because WhatsApp is used by everyone.
Also Read: Good news for those who have accounts in these 4 banks!
Also Read: LIC key decision .. severe impact on them!
To find comprehensive information on more than 20 areas, you can subscribe to Economic Times Prime for exclusive Economic Times articles.