Shares of Heal Technologies Ltd. rose 8.23 percent on Wednesday. The current market cap of the company is Rs 1,665.34 crore. This indicates investor interest in the stock.
The 200-day closing average of the stock till October 25 is at Rs 199.19. The 50-day average closing price was Rs.257.97. Currently the share price is at Rs.315. A stock that indicates a strong rally in the long term.
Operating in the security software products industry, the company serves the domestic and international markets. The company’s business activities are in various sectors. The company is also working in the retail sector. In terms of value, the retail sector accounts for about 51.8 percent. Meanwhile, the enterprise segment contributes 48.2 percent of the overall business.
Most of the company’s business is centered in India. 94.4 percent of the business is in India. The remaining 5.6 percent of the business is from the rest of the world. Also, the company is a multibagger stock. The stock has returned more than 100 percent in three months. The stock has witnessed high trading activity and has gained more than 105 percent in the last three months
(Disclaimer: Investments in stocks are subject to risk of loss. This article is not a recommendation to invest in any one stock. If you want to invest in stocks, take the help of stock brokers)