How to create a new profile…?
You can use your existing login information to access all your profiles. After logging in, you will initially access your main profile. You can then switch to the desired additional profile. Facebook profiles created through your main account are considered additional profiles. If you create a completely new Facebook account it won’t be an additional profile, it will be separate from your primary account.
1. Log in to your existing Facebook account.
2. Click on the Menu button at the top right corner of the Facebook interface.
3. In menu options, “Create Another Profile” option will appear. If you already have an additional profile click on the option that appears next to your profile name “Create Another Profile”.
4.After selecting “Create Another Profile” or Create Facebook Profile you will be prompted to start the creation process. Click on ‘Get Started’ option to continue.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new profile. You need to choose a profile name and @username for this additional profile. These names must adhere to Facebook’s Community Guidelines and Additional Profiles policies.
6. If you want to create more additional Facebook profiles, repeat the above steps.
How to click profile…?
- When you are logged in to your original Facebook account, click on the menu button in the top right corner
- Next to your name, a downward arrow symbol will appear. Click this icon to see a list of profiles you’ve created
- Here select the profile you want to use. Then the entire page will display information related to this profile.
The Facebook Community Guidelines apply to all profiles you create. Violation of this policy by any of your profiles may affect your entire Facebook account. So be careful about this and follow Facebook guidelines responsibly.