: Sharad Pawar’s daughter, MP Supriya Sule missed a big accident in a mistake. Participating in an event, Supriya’s saree caught fire after a lamp hit it. A big accident was avoided by extinguishing the fire immediately. Supriya () participated in the opening ceremony of a karate competition in Pune. While garlanding the statue of Shivaji, a lamp accidentally hit her and set her saree on fire. Supriya Sule was immediately alerted and extinguished the fire. There were no injuries. The MP revealed that he is fine and there is no need to worry.