New Delhi. An Ola electric scooter catches fire in Pune. A user on X shared the video of the incident on Saturday.
While sharing the video, the user said that the scooter model was Ola S1, which caught fire. The incident took place near the parking lot of DY Patil College in Pimpri Chinchwad.
The user wrote, “Shocking… Ola S1 catches fire in parking lot near DY Patil Institute Pimpri Pune.”
This news was first published by Pune Mirror.
In the video, smoke can be seen coming out of a scooter. The fire brigade team is trying to extinguish this fire.
Although there were no casualties in the incident, the scooter was badly damaged.
This is the second such incident involving Ola’s electric scooter in Pune. In March 2022, another Ola S1 Pro scooter caught fire in Dhanori area of Pune.
In July this year, an Ola electric scooter worth Rs 149,000 reportedly caught fire at a residence in Kerala’s Thiruvananthapuram district.
Meanwhile, on October 20, another X user had reported a similar incident, in which Ola S1 Pro caught fire.
He also shared a picture of the extensively damaged vehicle in his post.
read this also – Click to read the news of your state/city before the newspaper.