1 Visit TINL-NSDL website to apply online.
2. Select Reprint from “Changes or correction in existing PAN data/ Reprint of PAN card (no changes in existing PAN data)” from Application Type. Care can be taken to select this option if PAN card is lost, stolen or damaged.
3. Enter the required information in the given form.
4. Generate Token Number: After submitting the information, the token number will be generated and sent to the registered email address. This token number can be saved for future reference
5. Fill the required personal details and select the PAN application submission method.
Care should be taken to select the correct option for submitting duplicate PAN application.
There are three options for submitting duplicate PAN application:
1. Application documents can be forwarded directly: Acknowledgment form should be printed for this. It can be sent by registered post along with necessary documents to the PAN Service Unit of NSDL.
2. Submit digitally with e-KYC and e-sign (paperless): Aadhaar is required for this option. Details can be submitted using OTP. Digital signature is required to e-sign the form.
3. E-sign and submit scanned images: Aadhaar is mandatory for this too. Scanned images of photograph, signature and other documents are required to be uploaded.
Read Latest Personal Finance News
Select the card
You can decide for yourself whether you want duplicate PAN card or e-PAN card. Enter a valid email address if opting for an e-PAN card.
Submit documents and make payment.
After selecting the application submission method enter all the details.
Once the payment is completed the submit can be done.
Let’s check the status
You can check the status of duplicate PAN card with 15 digit acknowledgment number.
Duplicate PAN Card will be received within 2 weeks of receiving the application