There is still three days to link the PAN card with the Aadhaar card with a lower penalty. If the Aadhaar number and PAN card are not linked within these three days, users will have to pay double the penalty. PAN card is essential for ITR filing, IT procedures and refunds. That is why it is better to connect this card with the Aadhaar card quickly.
- The PAN-Aadhaar number connection expires in 3 days
- The current penalty is going to double for users
- Penalty of Rs.1000 for PAN-Aadhaar linking from July 1
- Can be linked up to another year by paying penalties
The inclusion of Section 234H in the Income Tax Act can link the PAN-Aadhaar for another year from July 1 with a penalty of Rs.1000. These PAN cards are valid for ITR filing, refunds and IT procedures for another year. By paying late fees .. PAN Aadhaar can be linked for another year.
How to link PAN card, Aadhaar card ..?
- First you need to go to the new website of the Income Tax Department https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal. You need to click on the link Aadhaar below on that website.
- You need to enter your PAN and Aadhaar number.
- You need to enter the name mentioned on your Aadhaar card.
- If there is a date of birth on your Aadhaar card .. tick that box. PAN card holders are required to provide their mobile number.
- Your Aadhaar details at UIDAI should be ticked agreeing to allow validation.
- Click on the link Aadhaar button.
- OTP comes to your registered mobile number, you need to register it and click on Validate. After paying the penalty .. PAN, Aadhaar will be linked.
- You will get a message that the Aadhaar number and PAN card have been successfully linked.
Also read: Are you renting a house with credit cards …? But you must know about these!
You will also need to go to the Income Tax Department e-filing website to find out if your Aadhaar number and PAN card are linked.
- Click on the link Aadhaar status to know the status.
- Here you need to enter your Aadhaar and PAN details.
- If your PAN card is linked to the Aadhaar card … it shows that your PAN card is linked to the Aadhaar number.
If PAN card is operative ..
If the PAN card is not linked to the Aadhaar number .. your PAN card will become inoperative. If PAN card is operative .. PAN card holders will not be allowed to invest in mutual funds and stocks. Unable to open bank account.
Also read: A student who put aside Google and Amazon offers and said OK to Facebook .. eyes are distracted ..
Telugu News App: Download Telugu Time App for AP, Latest Updates on Telangana, National, International, Education, Business, Movies, Spiritual, Sports, Viral Articles.
Telugu News from Samayam Telugu, TIL Network