- Hindi news
- India Today Conclave 2023 Update; Narendra Modi, Justice UU Lalit | Sachin Tendulkar
New Delhi5 hours ago
Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in a program on Thursday that when the country is full of determination, some people are trying to degrade the country. There are also talks about breaking the morale of India. The PM quipped that whenever there is auspiciousness anywhere, he applies black tika. Today is so auspicious that some people have taken the responsibility of applying black vaccine.
PM Modi was speaking at the India Today Conclave. He said that today the world is accepting that it is India’s time. This period is important for the country. New history is being made. Today India is the fastest growing economy in the world.
5 big things of PM Modi’s speech…
1. The challenges in front of the circumstances in which India is moving forward today are big and different. Today the biggest pandemic has spread, two countries are at war. It is a different thing to have an India moment at this time. India leads the global fintech adoption rate. India ranks third in the world in terms of number of startups. Due to the GST Council, the modern tax system has been made in the country.
2. I want to talk about only 75 days of 2023. In these 75 days, the airport was built in Shivamogga, the biggest river cruise started, the campus of IIT Dharwad was inaugurated. India started e-Sanjeevani. 100% railway electrification took place in the country. The country got 2 Oscars. Operation Dost in Turkey. There were 28 meetings of G-20. Whatever happened in these 75 days is India’s moment.
3. Due to slavery, the country has seen a period of poverty. The poor of the country wanted freedom from it. He doesn’t want to be limited to two times bread. We built 11 crore toilets in the country. Connected 48 crore people to the banking system. Built more than 3 crore houses for the poor in 9 years. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, Rs 2.5 lakh crore has been sent to the accounts of 11 crore farmers.
4. Earlier there used to be news of rail accidents, today there is news of running of new trains. 30% of the world’s population does not have a legal document of their property. It is a hindrance to global development. Drone survey has been done in 34 thousand villages under PM Swamitva Yojana in the country. Property cards have been given here. The fear of the people of the village that if they go out of the village, their property will be taken over.
5. We have given human touch in governance, without this we would not have won such a big battle against Corona. For decades, the border village was considered the last village. We gave them the confidence of being the first village. Earlier, the people of North-East used to find the distance between Dil and Delhi very difficult. Now officers make regular visits there. I too have completed half a century of visiting the North-East.
The India Today Conclave 2023 began on Friday, March 17. In this, former cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, actor Ramcharan, Union ministers and many other big personalities spoke on different issues. This is the 20th edition of the conclave.
Home Minister Amit Shah also addressed on Friday
Union Home Minister Amit Shah said in the conclave on Friday that after the coming of the Modi government, there is a hope of dreaming in the minds of the poor. In the coming times, when the country will celebrate the centenary anniversary of independence, then India will be seen standing ahead in the world.
On the question of comparing the works of Prime Minister Modi with the tenure of Jawaharlal Nehru and Indira Gandhi, he said – everyone has tried to do good work in their respective times. You have worked according to your understanding, power and time. Because every time there are different challenges.
Every person has a different type of ability and has a vision. But everyone has made a good effort – I agree with that. As far as Modi ji is concerned, Modi ji has worked to revive the ambition within the people of India.