- Hindi news
- Dainik Bhaskar News Headlines; Narendra Modi Vs Congress | Brij Bhushan Sharan Singh
morning news briefOne hour agoAuthor: Shubhank Shukla, News Brief Editor
- copy link
Priyanka Gandhi addressed an election rally in Karnataka. During this, he targeted Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Priyanka said that Modi ji should learn from my brother Rahul. He is even ready to be shot for the sake of the country. He said that for the first time I have seen such a PM, who comes to the public and cries and says that he is being abused. Instead of listening to the grievances of the people, they narrate their grievances.
On the other hand, 11 people died due to poisonous gas leaking in Ludhiana, Punjab. These include 2 children as well. Local people told that suddenly poisonous gas started coming out from the sewerage line. After this people started falling unconscious. He was taken to the hospital, but could not be saved. The doctor who examined the bodies of the dead said that the deaths occurred due to poison reaching the brain.
Today’s major events, which will be watched
- BJP to release manifesto for Karnataka assembly elections.
- In Pakistan, his party PTI will perform under the leadership of Imran Khan.
- There will be a hearing on the matter related to the right to worship the alleged Shivling in the Gyanvapi premises.
5 big news, which will keep you updated…
1. Wrestlers got police protection, Vinesh Phogat said – Told PM about harassment
Wrestlers’ strike at Delhi’s Jantar Mantar continued for the eighth day. Women players have been given police protection on the orders of the Supreme Court. In the case, Vinesh Phogat said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was told in the year 2021 about the harassment that happened to us. He had asked to meet the Sports Minister, assuring that everything would get well soon. When we met the Sports Minister, everything reached Brij Bhushan within 24 hours. After this we received death threats. Tortured so much that we commit suicide.
On the other hand, WFI Chief Brij Bhushan Singh said that Congress leader Deepender Hooda and wrestler Bajrang Poonia hatched a complete conspiracy against him. He claimed that he has an audio in which Bajrang Punia is talking to a girl. Asking him to provide a girl at any cost. However, he has refused to make the audio public.
Read full news…
2. Navy Chief expressed apprehension of war with China, said- he deployed 6 ships in the Indian Ocean
During ‘The Chanakya Conclave’ in Delhi, Navy Chief Admiral Hari Kumar expressed apprehension of war with China. He said that Chinese ships are present near the ports of many countries including Pakistan. Although the risk of conflict is very less, but still we cannot rule out the possibility of war. He said that we are keeping a close eye on the Indian Ocean region. Our effort is to know who is present there and what they are doing. We are also deploying aircraft, drones, ships, submarines.
Navy Chief said that Pakistani Navy is developing very fast and it is continuously adding new warships to its fleet. At the same time, China has inducted many ships and submarines in 10 years. Apart from this, China is also working on a third aircraft carrier. Also making many big destroyer ships.
Read full news…
3. Priyanka said in Karnataka – book can be published on the abuses given to my family
In Karnataka, Priyanka Gandhi did a roadshow with an election meeting. He said that someone sitting in the Prime Minister’s office has made a list. There are no problems of public or farmers in that list. This list contains the information that who abused Modi ji and how many times. Priyanka said that the abuses given to Modi ji are coming in one page. If I make a list of the abuses these people have given to my family, many books can be printed. Priyanka further said that Modi ji should have courage. This is public life.
In Karnataka itself, PM Modi had said that Congress has opened the box of abusing me. These Congress people call me a snake. Snake is the garland around the neck of Lord Shiva. For me, the people of Karnataka and the country are like Lord Shiva.
Read full news…
4. Poisonous gas leak in Punjab’s Ludhiana kills 11 people, including 2 children
In Punjab’s Ludhiana, 11 people died due to gas leakage on Sunday morning. The accident happened in a building near Gyaspura Industrial Area. A sewerage line passes by here. The water was not going any further from the sewerage. A young man hit a pole in the sewerage line so that the water would drain out. The young man fell there as soon as he hit the first stick in the pipeline. After that the gas started spreading. Shivam and Arvind reached the spot first.
He told Dainik Bhaskar that when he reached near the spot, 7 people were seen lying on the ground together. Some people were calling for help, but it was so difficult to breathe in the air there that the mind became numb. Somehow gathered courage and tied a handkerchief etc. on the face. If we had not done so, we too would have been found lying there. Still 4 people are hospitalized.
Read full news…
5. PM said- Got emotional many times during ‘Mann Ki Baat’, had to re-record
PM Modi’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’ program completes 100 episodes. It was first broadcast on 3 October 2014. On the last Sunday of every month, PM Modi talks about his mind through this. BJP made a lot of preparations to make the 100th episode historic. The episode was broadcast on more than a thousand platforms including All India Radio, TV channels and private radio stations. Apart from this, it was heard at the United Nations Headquarters in New York.
In the 100th episode, PM Modi said that ‘Mann Ki Baat’ is not a program, it is faith, worship and fasting for me. As people go to worship God, they bring a plate of Prasad. The public in the form of God is like a plate of Prasad at the feet of Janardan. PM Modi said that during the recording of this program, I became so emotional that recording had to be stopped several times. This journey is very special and important for me.
Read full news…
Today’s Cartoon BY Mansoor Naqvi
Some important news in the headline…
- Now money will have to be paid to read articles on Twitter: Elon Musk’s announcement – media publishers will be allowed to charge (read full news)
- Chardham Yatra stopped due to bad weather: heavy snowfall in Kedarnath, debris accumulated on the road due to rain, pilgrims stuck in Srinagar (read full news)
- Women can work from office in night shift: Order of Delhi Labor Ministry – If there is a problem with the decision, file an objection within 30 days (read full news)
- Mukhtar Ansari sentenced to 10 years: 400 bullets were fired from AK-47 on the BJP leader who lost the election; Read the full story (Read full news)
- Vinesh Phogat said- Our tears were called drama: When we opposed the wrong, we made the opposite allegations; We need the support of the country (read full news)
- Rain with strong wind in 20 states of the country: possibility of rain and hailstorm for next two days, flood in Ghayal river of Gujarat (read full news)
News but aside…
In the midst of heavy rain, the groom carried an umbrella, the priest kept reciting mantras from inside the house
During a wedding in Chhattisgarh, when it started raining heavily, the groom carried an umbrella. The people present on the spot kept laughing. People said to get married soon. At the same time, Pandit ji kept reciting mantras from inside the house during the rounds. This incident is of Kawardha district. The wedding video is going viral on social media. People are liking it a lot. The relatives of the groom told that the wedding rituals were over. But the rounds could not be done and suddenly it started raining heavily. For this reason, it was decided to conduct the rounds only in the midst of rain. Read full news…
Most read news…
Have a nice day, keep reading Dainik Bhaskar App…
We need your feedback to make Morning News Brief even better. For this click here…