- 13 cases were registered against Vanama Raghava in 15 years
- Case registered in sexual assault on a woman
- Financier A1 accused in suicide case
Raghava, son of Kottagudem MLA Vanama Venkateswara .. is running as a shadow MLA by obstructing his father’s authority. No matter how many cases there are against him, he is trying to keep them out. Recently when he was arrested and sent to jail the police collected the amount of Raghava Nerachitta. According to the remand report, 13 cases have been registered against Raghava in the last 15 years. Apart from being A-2 in the Ramakrishna family suicide case, Raghava was also accused under various sections in 12 other cases. Apart from these, three more cases were registered at various police stations in Kottagudem. As many as three more victims on Monday lodged a complaint against Raghava at the Palwancha ASP’s office.
Details of some cases against Raghava ..
* In 2006 .. A case was registered in Palwancha Town Police Station under various sections citing destruction of government property and other reasons.
* In 2013 .. Arrested while distributing money and gifts within Palwancha Rural Police Station during Panchayat Elections. Two cases under Electoral Code violation.
* In 2018 .. Two cases were registered in Kottagudem Third Urban Police Station for violating the rules in Assembly elections.
* In 2017 .. A case was registered at Palvancha Town Police Station on the complaint of KTPS superiors for obstructing the duties of government officials and destroying government property.
* In 2019 .. A case has been registered in Lakshmidevipalli area for trespassing into the forest without permission and destroying government property and obstructing the duties of forest officials.
* In 2020 .. A case was registered that he had sexually assaulted a woman in Palwancha urban area.
* In 2021 .. Maliveddy Venkateshwarlu, a financier from Palwancha, was booked by the Town Police under Section 306 in July on the basis of his suicide note in the suicide case. Raghava is the A-1 accused in the case.