Kamal clarified that there would be no burden on the exchequer due to his party’s decision. Every woman will get a decent salary for her skills and work. Kamal first mentioned the issue of wages for housewives in December. The newly released manifesto explains how it will be given.
Kamal MNM Manifesto Highlights:
- We will make Tamil Nadu an economy of 1 trillion in the next ten years. As part of this, we have designed a scheme to provide income to housewives.
- We will create 50 lakh jobs for the youth.
- We maintain a seat instead of a net for medical students.
- We will provide free bus pass for public school students.
- We offer interest waivers on education loans for the first three years. We will forgive those loans if you fail to get a job after graduation.
- We offer special incentives to entrepreneurs.
- We provide shares in profits as ‘shareholders’ to employees of transport companies. We will save the respective companies from the path of losses.
Kamal Haasan said that their manifesto was not about solving temporary problems but about the future.