- The result of the PCR test taken within 72 hours should be produced
- Upon arrival in India, another Kovid must undergo an inspection at the airport
- Inspection should be at own expense
Also Read: Will curfew be imposed in Kuwait? From tomorrow, land and sea borders will be closed and strict restrictions will be imposed
This rule applies to all passengers, including children. The affidavit must be presented along with the Kovid Negative Certificate. Those arriving without any of these will be barred at airports.
The result of the PCR test taken within 72 hours should be produced. Also, once you arrive in India, you will have to undergo another Kovid check at the airport. This inspection should be at your own expense.
Also Read: No more passports and boarding passes at Dubai airport; Enough face instead!
Other things to look for:
1. Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form should be filled up by visiting www.newdelhiairport.in and submitting online before departure.
2. Only passengers who have filled up the Air Facility Form will be allowed on board.
3. Those who arrive without a negative result of the Kovid PCR test should be allowed to continue their journey if they are going because of the death of a family member. This consideration must be applied for 72 hours prior to departure through the Air Services Facility Portal.
4. Passengers without any obvious health problems will be allowed to travel only after thermal screening. Everyone should download the Health Setu app.
5. There will be different criteria for travelers from the UK, Europe, Brazil and South Africa.
Rahul Gandhi’s tractor rally shakes Wayanad